you can click on the pictures for a bigger view.
- Front of the box. What she looks like brand new.
- Heres the cardboard background you can punch out & put on your di stage.
- The goods.
- Her scythe. I love the way they painted the top blade. Delicious.
- The skulls.
- Close up of the front of the skull.
- Side of the cranium.
- Hole where the stick goes TEEHEE.
- Open mouth.
- Optional sexing face.
- 1st set of hands.
- 2nd set.
- How she looks straight out of the box.
- Her drill tail hair. It's really soft!!
- Translucent wings, done nicely as always.
- Up-skirt because.
- How I posed her.
- Another shot. Look at that scythe.
- Close up.
- Side view.
- Last close up of the scythe.
This figure is very very very photogenic. I'm sure some people will be able to make her look 10 times more magnificent. I'm really impressed with the quality the Figma line has been pumping out. I looked everywhere on her and found no faults. The pose-ability is very flexible as well..I didn't think I would be able to do the "animation" version pose. Anyways, if you have the original BRS figma, you need this...they look great next to each other regardless of poses. If your looking for a figure with a good sculpt and a mistress face, scrape out your liver and trade it for this. Have a good day/night everyone & thanks for the read.