Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sketching Day 21 *Update

Finished the linework for her clothes today. Tomorrow I'm going to try & paint her (if I don't play Vanquish all night). I'm scared/eager to try painting....nothing beats the feel of doing something for the first time. Anyways I'm playing DJ Max Portable 3 for the PSP. Pretty fun even though I suck martian nuts at it.

*Updated: inverted the pic to try and work out the problem with the foot..might be the best I can do with my eyes ;_; It's kind of hard for me to imagine how the foot looks like from that angle...might look for some reference material to practice with in the future.





Gameplay

4 comments:

Jerry said...

The drawing is coming out great.
Haven't heard of that game though.

Honda said...

I like the hair and the detail on the dress, but the foot is bothering me; probably the lack of specific detail.

Keep it up, though, you're seriously improving!

Hip-Hop Hikikomori said...

The foot is still bothering me.

Don't worry, I can assure you I suck harder at both rhythm games and drawing than you.

McRohanheim said...

Have the foot pointing in a little, towards her butt. That might help.