Monday, January 24, 2011

No time for.


Updates. Okay that's a lie, I'm just feeling very lazy as of late. Spring semester just started, one more semester then I will be done with my Associates. The nightmare won't end there because I'm transferring to a four year institution this fall to finish up my bachelors. Will post again when I actually have something worthwhile to talk about (which can be never due to NO CONTENT). One unimportant thing to note would be the fact that the Panty & Stocking OST is still on repeat. Yes I've been listening since the leak.

Take it easy everyone.

7 comments:

Hip-Hop Hikikomori said...

/jp/ at his computer.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with everything. Take it easy.

librarian said...

Good luck with your studies. I like Panty & Stocking, but the OST on repeat the whole time... Your dedication is legendary.

MixedNuts said...

A few of the tracks I liked the ones, I that I like was the scaty kneesocks theme and the one track that had a reggae beat.

Anonymous said...

Study and remember to have fun too!

link said...

>I'm just feeling very lazy as of late.

So do I.

And good luck with the studying!

Ningen said...

I like your masterball